Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Life....New Me

Some of you may know me some of you may not so as my FIRST post I'm going to tell you about me, my life, and my goals.

WHO AM I:
My name is Emily, I am 21 years old and Active Duty Air Force. I was born and raised on Long Island, NY. I have had a constant battle with my body my entire life. Currently, I am 5'5", 146lbs, average build, approx. 25% BF. Coming from a genetic pool of obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol, and the list goes on I've always been hard on myself for how I look. I've always been into fitness but never as much or the way I am now.

WHY I BLOG:
Now, the reason for this blog. I don't know how much it will get looked at, or if anyone will learn from it. I just know that looking through all my friends Facebooks, and Instagrams seeing there progress has really motivated me and I'm hoping by me having this blog out it will do the same for other people.

The purpose of this blog is to put out there facts, workouts, supplements, recipes, and what not I have found worked or didn't work for me. It's my way of saying, "HEY YOU YEAH YOU TRY THIS ITS PRETTY AWESOME!" or "Don't even waste your time."

GOALS:
1- To get my body fat down to 10%
2- To love my body
3- To get into Professional Bikini Modeling
4- For my family and friends to go "WOW!" when they see me when I get home
5- To be health
6- To make a difference
7- To help and motivate others

So enjoy my tips, tricks, food, motivation, workouts, and really anything you want. Comment for suggestions, leave your own tips, food, etc.

-That Hungry Fit Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment